Ever After (Hollows #11) (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 11 in the Hollows series.
- #1: Dead Witch Walking (Hollows #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: The Good, the Bad, and the Undead (Hollows #2) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #4: A Fistful of Charms (Hollows #4) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #5: For a Few Demons More (Hollows #5) (Mass Market): Email or call for price
- #6: The Outlaw Demon Wails (Hollows #6) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #8: Black Magic Sanction (Hollows #8) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #9: Pale Demon (Hollows (Blackstone Audio) #9) (MP3 CD): Email or call for price
- #10: A Perfect Blood (Hollows (Blackstone Audio) #10) (MP3 CD): Email or call for price
- #12: The Undead Pool (Hollows #12) (Hardcover): Email or call for price
- #13: The Witch with No Name (Hollows #13) (Hardcover): $26.99
- #14: American Demon (Hollows #14) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #15: Million Dollar Demon (Hollows #15) (Hardcover): $28.00
- #17: Demons of Good and Evil (Hollows #17) (Hardcover): $28.00
Witch-turned-daywalking-demon Rachel Morgan needs to save the demonic realm of the Ever After in the eleventh entry in the New York Times bestselling Hollows series from supernatural adventure master Kim Harrison.
When Rachel sets off a chain of events that could lead to the end of the world—demonic and human—she must use her gifts to save those closest to her while preventing an apocalypse.
Satisfying and sexy, a visit to the Hollows will take readers on a wild journey that will capture their imagination. Fans of Charlaine Harris and Stephenie Meyer won't be able to resist Kim Harrison's alternative universe—urban fantasy Cincinnati complete with vampires, witches, and other enchanting creatures—where spine-tingling adventures and fast-paced action are the norm.
About the Author
Kim Harrison is best known as the author of the #1 New York Times best selling Hollows series, but she has written more than urban fantasy and has published more than two-dozen books spanning the gamut from young adult, accelerated-science thriller, several anthologies, and has scripted two original graphic novels set in the Hollows universe. She has also published traditional fantasy under the name Dawn Cook. Kim is currently working on a new Hollows book between other, non related, urban fantasy projects.
“I couldn’t put it down.” — Wired's GEEK MOM
“Tense and thrilling.” — Miami Herald
“Harrison’s gift has been the emotional growth of her characters. This is no exception.” — Tulsa World
“Fast-paced and entertaining.” — Publishers Weekly
“The world-building is incomparable” — Fresh Fiction
“Longtime fans will find their emotions running the gamut, as events for many of Harrison’s familiar characters take new and sometimes tragic turns this time around. Rachel’s journey of self-discovery is hard, frightening and definitely life-threatening; it also makes for fantastic entertainment!” — Romantic Times BOOKclub
“…for fans of her work, this lengthy and complicated volume will be a welcome new addition to her universe.” — Kirkus Reviews
“The pace and tone of A Perfect Blood reflects its protagonist: a little more cautious, reflective and purposeful, and the book is more powerful as a result…Harrison provides the strongest and most self-assured Rachel we’ve seen yet.” — Miami Herald on A PERFECT BLOOD
“Harrison’s colorful cast of supporting characters keeps the story moving among the fast-paced action scenes. Longtime fans will obviously be standing in line for this one. However, readers with any interest in urban fantasy can easily jump into the story.” — Library Journal on A PERFECT BLOOD
“With the end of this popular series coming soon, fans will be savoring the remaining episodes all the more, and those who have delayed entry will begin jumping on board.” — Booklist on A PERFECT BLOOD