Some Girls Bite (Chicagoland Vampires #1) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Chicagoland Vampires series.
- #2: Friday Night Bites (Chicagoland Vampires #2) (Paperback): Email or call for price
- #3: Twice Bitten (Chicagoland Vampires #3) (Paperback): Email or call for price
- #4: Hard Bitten (Chicagoland Vampires #4) (Paperback): Email or call for price
- #5: Drink Deep (Chicagoland Vampires #5) (Mass Market): Email or call for price
- #6: Biting Cold (Chicagoland Vampires #6) (Paperback): $17.00
- #7: House Rules (Chicagoland Vampires #7) (Paperback): $15.00
- #8: Biting Bad: A Chicagoland Vampires Novel (Paperback): Email or call for price
- #9: Wild Things: A Chicagoland Vampires Novel (Paperback): $15.00
- #10: Blood Games: A Chicagoland Vampires Novel (Paperback): $15.00
- #11: Dark Debt (Chicagoland Vampires #11) (Paperback): Email or call for price
- #12: Midnight Marked (Chicagoland Vampires #12) (Paperback): $17.00
- #13: Blade Bound (Chicagoland Vampires #13) (Paperback): Email or call for price
The first Chicagoland Vampires novel from New York Times bestselling author Chloe Neill.
Sure, the life of a graduate student wasn't exactly glamorous, but it was Merit's. She was doing fine until a rogue vampire attacked her. But he only got a sip before he was scared away by another bloodsucker and this one decided the best way to save her life was to make her the walking undead.
Turns out her savior was the master vampire of Cadogan House. Now she’s traded sweating over her thesis for learning to fit in at a Hyde Park mansion full of vamps loyal to Ethan Lord o the Manor Sullivan. Of course, as a tall, green-eyed, four-hundred-year-old vampire, he has centuries’ worth of charm, but unfortunately he expects her gratitude—and servitude. But an inconvenient sunlight allergy and Ethan’s attitude are the least of Merit's concerns. Someone's still out to get her. Her initiation into Chicago's nightlife may be the first skirmish in a war...and there will be blood.
About the Author
Chloe Neill is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the Captain Kit Brightling, Heirs of Chicagoland, Chicagoland Vampires, Devil’s Isle, and Dark Elite novels. She was born and raised in the South, but now makes her home in the Midwest, where she lives with her gamer husband and their bosses/dogs, Baxter and Scout. Chloe is a voracious reader and obsessive Maker of Things; the crafting rotation currently involves baking and quilting. She believes she is exceedingly witty; her husband has been known to disagree. Learn more about Chloe and her books at: chloeneill.com
Praise for Some Girls Bite and the Chicagoland Vampires Novels
“These books are wonderful entertainment.”—#1 New York Times bestselling author Charlaine Harris
“If you loved Nancy Drew but always wished she was an undead sword-wielding badass, Merit is your kind of girl.”—Geek Monthly
“Neill creates a strong-minded, sharp-witted heroine who will appeal to fans of Charlaine Harris’s Sookie Stackhouse series and Laurell K. Hamilton’s Anita Blake.”—Library Journal
“The pages turn fast enough to satisfy vampire and romance fans alike.”—Booklist
“High-stakes drama, romantic entanglements, and a touch of humor...certain to whet readers’ appetites for more in this entertaining series!”—RT Book Reviews (4½ stars)
“Chloe Neill keeps readers right on the precipice of anticipation.”—Fresh Fiction