Friday Night Bites (Chicagoland Vampires #2) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Chicagoland Vampires series.
- #1: Some Girls Bite (Chicagoland Vampires #1) (Paperback): Email or call for price
- #3: Twice Bitten (Chicagoland Vampires #3) (Paperback): Email or call for price
- #4: Hard Bitten (Chicagoland Vampires #4) (Paperback): Email or call for price
- #5: Drink Deep (Chicagoland Vampires #5) (Mass Market): Email or call for price
- #6: Biting Cold (Chicagoland Vampires #6) (Paperback): $17.00
- #7: House Rules (Chicagoland Vampires #7) (Paperback): $15.00
- #8: Biting Bad: A Chicagoland Vampires Novel (Paperback): Email or call for price
- #9: Wild Things: A Chicagoland Vampires Novel (Paperback): $15.00
- #10: Blood Games: A Chicagoland Vampires Novel (Paperback): $15.00
- #11: Dark Debt (Chicagoland Vampires #11) (Paperback): Email or call for price
- #12: Midnight Marked (Chicagoland Vampires #12) (Paperback): $17.00
- #13: Blade Bound (Chicagoland Vampires #13) (Paperback): Email or call for price
The story of a young heiress's initiation into the dark society of the Chicagoland Vampires continues...
Ten months after vampires revealed their existence to the mortals of Chicago, they're enjoying a celebrity status usually reserved for the Hollywood elite. But should people learn about the Raves--mass feeding parties where vampires round up humans like cattle--the citizens will start sharpening their stakes.
So now it's up to the new vampire Merit to reconnect with her upper class family and act as liaison between humans and bloodsuckers, and keep the more unsavory aspects of the vampire lifestyle out of the media. But someone doesn't want peace between them--someone with an ancient grudge...
About the Author
Chloe Neill is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the Captain Kit Brightling, Heirs of Chicagoland, Chicagoland Vampires, Devil’s Isle, and Dark Elite novels. She was born and raised in the South, but now makes her home in the Midwest, where she lives with her gamer husband and their bosses/dogs, Baxter and Scout. Chloe is a voracious reader and obsessive Maker of Things; the crafting rotation currently involves baking and quilting. She believes she is exceedingly witty; her husband has been known to disagree. Learn more about Chloe and her books at: chloeneill.com
Praise for the Chicagoland Vampires novels“If you are looking for a vampiric role-model, you couldn’t do any better than Merit…Chicago is lucky to have her.”—#1 New York Times Bestselling Author Charlaine Harris“A wonderfully compelling vampire heroine.”—USA Today Bestselling Author Julie Kenner“One of my all time favorite heroines.”—Loves Romances “[For] fans of Charlaine Harris’s Sookie Stackhouse series and Laurell K. Hamilton’s Anita Blake.”—Library Journal “Chloe Neill keeps readers right on the precipice of anticipation.”—Fresh Fiction“Delivers enough action, plot twists, and fights to satisfy the most jaded urban fantasy reader.”—Monsters and Critics“A refreshing take on urban fantasy.”—Publishers Weekly “Smart, sexy, and delightful. A must-read.”—Candace Havens, author of Dragons Prefer Blondes“A fun cast of quirky characters and smoking hot sexual tension…A stunning combination.”—Tate Hallaway, author of Honeymoon of the Dead“If you loved Nancy Drew but always wished she was an undead sword-wielding badass, Merit is your kind of girl.”—Geek Monthly