Wild Things: A Chicagoland Vampires Novel (Paperback)
Email or call for price
Other Books in Series
This is book number 9 in the Chicagoland Vampires series.
- #1: Some Girls Bite (Chicagoland Vampires #1) (Paperback): $15.00
- #2: Friday Night Bites (Chicagoland Vampires #2) (Paperback): $15.00
- #3: Twice Bitten (Chicagoland Vampires #3) (Paperback): $17.00
- #4: Hard Bitten (Chicagoland Vampires #4) (Paperback): $15.00
- #5: Drink Deep (Chicagoland Vampires #5) (Paperback): $15.00
- #6: Biting Cold (Chicagoland Vampires #6) (Paperback): $17.00
- #7: House Rules (Chicagoland Vampires #7) (Paperback): $15.00
- #8: Biting Bad: A Chicagoland Vampires Novel (Paperback): $16.00
- #10: Blood Games: A Chicagoland Vampires Novel (Paperback): $15.00
- #11: Dark Debt (Chicagoland Vampires #11) (Paperback): $16.00
- #12: Midnight Marked (Chicagoland Vampires #12) (Paperback): $17.00
- #13: Blade Bound (Chicagoland Vampires #13) (Paperback): $15.00
Merit goes toe to toe with a powerful and dangerous evil in this novel in the Chicagoland Vampires series.
Since Merit was turned into a vampire, and the protector of Chicago’s Cadogan House, it’s been a wild ride. She and Master vampire Ethan Sullivan have helped make Cadogan’s vampires the strongest in North America, and forged ties with paranormal folk of all breeds and creeds, living or dead…or both.
But now those alliances are about to be tested. A strange and twisted magic has ripped through the North American Central Pack, and Merit’s closest friends are caught in the cross-hairs. Gabriel Keene, the Pack Apex, looks to Merit and Ethan for help. But who—or what—could possibly be powerful enough to out-magic a shifter?
About the Author
Chloe Neill is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the Captain Kit Brightling, Heirs of Chicagoland, Chicagoland Vampires, Devil’s Isle, and Dark Elite novels. She was born and raised in the South, but now makes her home in the Midwest, where she lives with her gamer husband and their bosses/dogs, Baxter and Scout. Chloe is a voracious reader and obsessive Maker of Things; the crafting rotation currently involves baking and quilting. She believes she is exceedingly witty; her husband has been known to disagree. Learn more about Chloe and her books at: chloeneill.com
Praise for the Chicagoland Vampire series
“If you are looking for a vampiric role model, you couldn’t do any better than Merit....Chicago is lucky to have her.”—#1 New York Times bestselling author Charlaine Harris
“A wonderfully compelling vampire heroine.”—USA Today bestselling author Julie Kenner
“[A] strong-minded, sharp-witted heroine who will appeal to fans of Charlaine Harris's Sookie Stackhouse and Laurell K. Hamilton's Anita Blake.”—Library Journal
“Delivers enough action, plot twists, and fights to satisfy the most jaded urban fantasy reader.”—Monsters and Critics
“If you loved Nancy Drew but always wished she was an undead sword-wielding badass, Merit is your kind of girl.”—Geek Monthly