Blade Bound (Chicagoland Vampires #13) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 13 in the Chicagoland Vampires series.
- #1: Some Girls Bite (Chicagoland Vampires #1) (Paperback): Email or call for price
- #2: Friday Night Bites (Chicagoland Vampires #2) (Paperback): Email or call for price
- #3: Twice Bitten (Chicagoland Vampires #3) (Paperback): Email or call for price
- #4: Hard Bitten (Chicagoland Vampires #4) (Paperback): Email or call for price
- #5: Drink Deep (Chicagoland Vampires #5) (Mass Market): Email or call for price
- #6: Biting Cold (Chicagoland Vampires #6) (Paperback): $17.00
- #7: House Rules (Chicagoland Vampires #7) (Paperback): $15.00
- #8: Biting Bad: A Chicagoland Vampires Novel (Paperback): Email or call for price
- #9: Wild Things: A Chicagoland Vampires Novel (Paperback): $15.00
- #10: Blood Games: A Chicagoland Vampires Novel (Paperback): $15.00
- #11: Dark Debt (Chicagoland Vampires #11) (Paperback): Email or call for price
- #12: Midnight Marked (Chicagoland Vampires #12) (Paperback): $17.00
The thrilling final installment of Chloe Neill’s New York Times bestselling urban fantasy series sees sinister sorcery advancing across Chicago, and it might usher in the fall of Cadogan House....
Since the night of her brutal attack and unwilling transformation into a vampire, Merit has stood as Sentinel and protector of Chicago’s Cadogan House. She’s saved the Windy City from the forces of darkness time and again with her liege and lover, Ethan Sullivan, by her side.
When the House is infiltrated and Merit is attacked by a vampire who seems to be under the sway of dark magic, Merit and Ethan realize the danger is closer than they could have imagined. As malign sorcery spreads throughout the city, Merit must go to war against supernatural powers beyond her comprehension. It is her last chance to save everything—and everyone—she loves.
About the Author
Chloe Neill is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the Captain Kit Brightling, Heirs of Chicagoland, Chicagoland Vampires, Devil’s Isle, and Dark Elite novels. She was born and raised in the South, but now makes her home in the Midwest, where she lives with her gamer husband and their bosses/dogs, Baxter and Scout. Chloe is a voracious reader and obsessive Maker of Things; the crafting rotation currently involves baking and quilting. She believes she is exceedingly witty; her husband has been known to disagree. Learn more about Chloe and her books at: chloeneill.com
Praise for the Chicagoland Vampires Novels
“Wonderful entertainment.”—#1 New York Times bestselling author Charlaine Harris
“Neill’s Chicago is an edgier, urban Bon Temps.”—Heroes and Heartbreakers
“If you loved Nancy Drew but always wished she was an undead sword-wielding badass, Merit is your kind of girl.”—Geek Monthly
“One of my all-time-favorite vampire series.”—USA Today
“I was drawn in...from page one and kept reading far into the night.”—Julie Kenner, New York Times bestselling author of the Devil May Care novels