I Survived the Attack of the Grizzlies, 1967 (Prebound)
Email or call for price
Other Books in Series
This is book number 17 in the I Survived series.
- #1: Five Epic Disasters (I Survived True Stories #1) (Hardcover): $12.99
- #2: I Survived the Shark Attacks of 1916 (Prebound): $17.25
- #3: Tornado Terror (I Survived True Stories #3): True Tornado Survival Stories and Amazing Facts from History and Today (Hardcover): $12.99
- #4: Courageous Creatures (I Survived True Stories #4) (Paperback): $7.99
- #5: I Survived the San Francisco Earthquake, 1906 (Prebound): $17.25
- #6: I Survived the Attacks of September 11th, 2001 (Prebound): $17.25
- #7: I Survived the Battle of Gettysburg, 1863: Book 7 of the I Survived Series (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #8: I Survived the Japanese Tsunami, 2011 (Prebound): $17.25
- #9: I Survived the Nazi Invasion, 1944 (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #10: I Survived the Destruction of Pompeii, A.D. 79: Book 10 of the I Survived Series (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #11: I Survived the Great Chicago Fire, 1871: Book 11 of the I Survived Series (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #12: I Survived the Joplin Tornado, 2011 (Prebound): Email or call for price
- #13: I Survived the Hindenburg Disaster, 1937 (I Survived #13) (Paperback): $5.99
- #14: I Survived the Eruption of Mount St. Helens, 1980 (I Survived #14) (Library Edition) (Hardcover): Email or call for price
- #15: I Survived the American Revolution, 1776 (Library Edition) (Library Binding): Email or call for price
- #16: I Survived the Children's Blizzard, 1888 (Large Print / Library Binding): Email or call for price
- #18: I Survived the Battle of D-Day, 1944 (Prebound): $16.25
No grizzly has ever killed a human in Glacier before . . . until tonight. Eleven-year-old Melody Vega and her family come to Glacier National Park every year, and it's always been a place where she can forget her troubles. But this year is different. With Mom gone, every moment in the park is a heartbreaking reminder of the past. Then Mel comes face-to-face with the mighty grizzly. Now her only thought is one of survival. Mel will soon be a part of one of the most tragic seasons in the history of America's national parks - a summer of terror that will forever change ideas about how grizzlies and humans can exist together in the wild.
About the Author
Lauren Tarshis's New York Times bestselling I Survived series tells stories of young people and their resilience and strength in the midst of unimaginable disasters. Lauren has brought her signature warmth and exhaustive research to topics such as the September 11 attacks, the destruction of Pompeii, Hurricane Katrina, and the bombing of Pearl Harbor, among others. She lives in Connecticut with her family, and can be found online at laurentarshis.com.