A Little Bit of Tarot: An Introduction to Reading Tarot Volume 4 (Hardcover)
Not in Stock... Available to ship in 3-5 days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Little Bit series.
- #3: A Little Bit of Crystals: An Introduction to Crystal Healing Volume 3 (Hardcover): $9.95
- #8: A Little Bit of Wicca: An Introduction to Witchcraft Volume 8 (Hardcover): $9.95
- #9: A Little Bit of Auras: An Introduction to Energy Fields Volume 9 (Hardcover): $9.95
- #10: A Little Bit of Runes: An Introduction to Norse Divination Volume 10 (Hardcover): $9.95
- #16: A Little Bit of Palmistry: An Introduction to Palm Reading Volume 16 (Hardcover): $9.95
- #23: A Little Bit of Auras Guided Journal: Your Personal Path to Energy and Wellness Volume 23 (Paperback): Email or call for price
Tarot cards can offer nuanced, personal readings even for beginners, helping us face the future, solve present-day problems, and better understand ourselves. Cassandra Eason opens a window onto the world of tarot, from choosing the right pack to interpreting the cards. She lays out the most important spreads, suggests intuitive methods for choosing cards, reveals what psychic protections to take when doing divination, and more.
About the Author
Cassandra Eason is a bestselling British author of more than 80 books on various New Age topics, translated into 13 languages. She has appeared on numerous UK television programs, and is also active in Sweden, where she is a lead author for New Page, a leading New Age publisher, and in New Zealand/Australia. She interprets tarot at psychic fairs and holds courses in magic and other esoteric subjects throughout the world.