A Little Bit of Auras: An Introduction to Energy Fields Volume 9 (Hardcover)
Not in Stock... Available to ship in 3-5 days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 9 in the Little Bit series.
- #3: A Little Bit of Crystals: An Introduction to Crystal Healing Volume 3 (Hardcover): $9.95
- #4: A Little Bit of Tarot: An Introduction to Reading Tarot Volume 4 (Hardcover): $9.95
- #8: A Little Bit of Wicca: An Introduction to Witchcraft Volume 8 (Hardcover): $9.95
- #10: A Little Bit of Runes: An Introduction to Norse Divination Volume 10 (Hardcover): $9.95
- #16: A Little Bit of Palmistry: An Introduction to Palm Reading Volume 16 (Hardcover): $9.95
- #23: A Little Bit of Auras Guided Journal: Your Personal Path to Energy and Wellness Volume 23 (Paperback): Email or call for price
A user-friendly introduction to understanding auras If you're interested in learning about auras--colored energy fields that surround people, animals, plants, crystals, and even places--this handy, accessible book is a wonderful starting point. Cassandra Eason explains a variety of techniques for sensing, seeing, and interpreting the aura--your own, those of both individuals and groups, and those of your pets--and how you can cleanse, heal, strengthen, and protect the aura. With this introductory guide, you can learn how to identify and interpret auras, discover what their different colors mean, and heal and cleanse your own and others' auras. In addition, renowned author Cassandra Eason provides a range of spiritually enhancing hands-on exercises to try. Find your aura with this entry in the popular LITTLE BIT OF series
About the Author
Cassandra Eason is an international author and broadcaster on all aspects of crystals, folklore, Celtic wisdom, Wicca, sacred sites, earth energies, divinations, and natural magic. She is a practicing solitary Druidess and white witch. Cassandra teaches and runs workshops in psychic development, magic, and witchcraft, all forms of divination, crystals, healing, aura and chakra work, and nature spirituality. She has written numerous books, including The Complete Crystal Handbook and A Spell a Day (both Sterling).