A Little Bit of Palmistry: An Introduction to Palm Reading Volume 16 (Hardcover)
Not in Stock... Available to ship in 3-5 days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 16 in the Little Bit series.
- #3: A Little Bit of Crystals: An Introduction to Crystal Healing Volume 3 (Hardcover): $9.95
- #4: A Little Bit of Tarot: An Introduction to Reading Tarot Volume 4 (Hardcover): $9.95
- #8: A Little Bit of Wicca: An Introduction to Witchcraft Volume 8 (Hardcover): $9.95
- #9: A Little Bit of Auras: An Introduction to Energy Fields Volume 9 (Hardcover): $9.95
- #10: A Little Bit of Runes: An Introduction to Norse Divination Volume 10 (Hardcover): $9.95
- #23: A Little Bit of Auras Guided Journal: Your Personal Path to Energy and Wellness Volume 23 (Paperback): Email or call for price
In the popular "Little Bit of" series: a fresh, accessible introduction to reading palms . . . and learning more about our lives. By studying the hand's shape and lines of the palm, you can divine your own--or someone else's--past, present, and future. Cassandra Eason lays out the basics of this ancient practice by discussing the importance of "life lines," "heart lines," and other truths written in our palms. It's a fascinating way to discover more about our own lives and the lives of others.
About the Author
Cassandra Eason is an international author and broadcaster who teaches and runs workshops in everything from psychic development and witchcraft to divination, crystals, and healing. Her numerous books in the Little Bit of series include A Little Bit of Auras, A Little Bit of Crystals, A Little Bit of Wicca, A Little Bit of Runes, and A Little Bit of Tarot.