Barron's Science 360: A Complete Study Guide to Chemistry with Online Practice (Barron's Test Prep) (Paperback)
Barron’s Science 360: Chemistry is your complete go-to guide for everything chemistry
This comprehensive guide is an essential resource for:
- High school and college courses
- Virtual Learning
- Learning pods
Inside you’ll find:
- Comprehensive Content Review: Begin your study with the basic building block of chemistry and build as you go. Topics include, atomic structure, chemical formulas, electrochemistry, the basics of organic chemistry, and much more.
- Effective Organization: Topic organization and simple lesson formats break down the subject matter into manageable learning modules that help guide a successful study plan customized to your needs.
- Clear Examples and Illustrations: Easy-to-follow explanations, hundreds of helpful illustrations, and numerous step-by-step examples make this book ideal for self-study and rapid learning.
- Practice Exercises: Each chapter ends with practice exercises designed to reinforce and extend key skills and concepts. These checkup exercises, along with the answers and solutions, will help you assess your understanding and monitor your progress.
- Access to Online Practice: Take your learning online for 50 practice questions designed to test your knowledge with automated scoring to show you how far you have come.
About the Author
About the Authors
Mark C. Kernion, M.A. taught AP, Honors, and Academic Chemistry for 33 years at Mt. Lebanon High School in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and currently teaches an online AP Chemistry course through PA Homeschoolers and Chemistry-Prep.com. He received the Yale Teaching Award in 2007, was inducted into the Cum Laude Society (which is dedicated to honoring scholastic achievement in secondary schools) in 2006, and holds a number of patents related to his research.
Joseph A. Mascetta, M.S., C.A.S., taught high school chemistry for 20 years. He also served as the science department coordinator and principal of Mt. Lebanon High School in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, a science consultant to the area schools, and past-president of the Western Pennsylvania Association of Supervision and Curriculum Development (ASCD) and the State Advisory Committee of ASCD.
About the Publisher
In the 1930s, Manuel H. Barron opened a bookstore in Brooklyn, New York.
People from the community asked Mr. Barron about books that might be available to help their children study for the New York State Regents exams. After realizing there wasn't anything available, Mr. Barron created his own study guides.
80 years later, Barron's has helped millions of people prepare for their next step.