Weller Book Works was founded as Zion Bookstore nearly 90 years ago. Over the years we’ve been known as Sam Weller’s Books and Sam Weller’s Zion Bookstore. We are in our third generation of operations, owned and managed by Tony and Catherine Weller. Our staff includes four generations of Wellers and a remarkable team of book lovers. Our bookstore sells new, used and rare books in a space built to surprise and delight you in historic Trolley Square.
We’re happy to answer your questions and help you select just the right book.
Below you will find answers to frequently asked questions regarding our store and website. If you have a question that isn't answered here, or need additional information please contact us.
- Where are you located?
- We are located on the 600 South side of Trolley Square, just inside the doors by the pedestrian bridge that spans the street.
- Our mailing address is 607 Trolley Square, Salt Lake City, Ut 84102
- How can I get to you?
- If you are driving on I-80, take the 700 East exit and head north appproximately 2 miles uThe ntil you reach Trolley Square.
- If you are driving on I-15, take the 600 S. off ramp. Drive north about a mile and a half. When you see the pedestrian bridge that spans the street you'll know you've arrived.
- Use this handy link to Google Maps, just add your location https://goo.gl/maps/HWxZGmBqrBz
- The most convenient mass transit is the UTA Red Line to the Trolley Station. You can get maps and schedules at rideuta.com
- Where do I park?
- Free parking is available in all of the Trolley Square parking lots. The lots most convenient to us are the surface lot entered from the south side of 600 South and the two level parking garage located at 600 South and 600 East.
- FREE Valet parking is available at the East entrance (700 east) 5 pm to close Thursdays through Saturdays
- What are your hours?
- Sunday: Noon - 5:00 p.m.
- Monday - Thursday: 11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m
- Friday - Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- How do I contact you?
- Visit our Contact Us page
- If I find a book on your site, does that mean it's currently in stock at your store?
- Not necessarily. If your order is time sensitive, please call us to confirm availability.
- I received a confirmation e-mail. Does this mean that my order is ready to be picked up or has been shipped?
- No. This just means that we've received your order, you will be contacted when your order has shipped or is ready to be picked up.
- When will I get my book(s)?
- For in stock orders we strive to ship them within 7 business day and delivery time depends on the method of shipping selected. For orders with out of stock items, we will provide an estimated date of shipment.
- What if I need to return something?
- Please review our return policies and contact us with any further questions.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express) and if you're picking up in store, you may pay in cash.
- How can I check the status of my order?
- Log in, select 'My Account' and Orders' a list of all orders and their current status is provided.